Posted on 11 March 2017 by Couchy
Like this MacBook only $949.00.
Refurbished MacBook 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo – Aluminum
13.3-inch 1280-by-800 pixel LED-backlit display
160GB hard drive
8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
Built-in iSight camera
Remember all refurbished Apple products are fully tested and include a 1 year warranty, spiffy!
Certified Refurbished Apple Range
Posted on 25 December 2015 by Couchy
A few requirements
- An up to date Mac and preferably an up to date Time Machine backup.
- Windows 7 on DVD, get it here (available until August 20,2009, although can be installed after).
- 8GB of space although I would recommend about 25 so you have some room to play with.
Lets get stuck in
- Restart your Mac and close any apps that automatically start.
- Open Boot Camp Assistant via finder and click continue at the intro screen.
- At this stage choose how much space you want to give your new OS, as mentioned above around 25GB is good, although feel free to choose more or less if you know how much you will need. Once your happy click partition.
- Insert your Windows 7 DVD and click the option to Start Installation.
- Once your Mac restarts you will have to select which partition to install on. Select the one named Bootcamp you don’t want to accidentally choose the wrong one so pay close attention.
- Choose drive options and “Format” press ok when prompted.
- Once Windows 7 has installed it will reboot and you will need to take the DVD out.
- Your nearly done just select your language etc and finish the installation, connect to the internet and Windows will download the latest updates and a video card driver, yep after this its time for another reboot.
- All done your ready to go, depending on you Mac hardware you may have to look at getting your sound drivers setup. Just hold option when you turn your Mac on to choose Windows 7 or OSX.